BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Move, 3D Mesh - Anthracite
Recommended Age: 0 - 15 months
A comfy baby carrier that’s easy to use; created for an active lifestyle.
- What’s special about Baby Carrier Move?
- Baby Carrier Move is ideal if you want an ergonomic, user-friendly and flexible baby carrier in soft 3D mesh. The baby carrier is simple to put on and take off and its two-part design makes it easy to lift out your sleeping child.
- Is Baby Carrier Move comfortable to use?
- Yes, this baby carrier has been designed for parents with an active lifestyle: it features back support, a waist belt and padded shoulder straps. Thus, Baby Carrier Move is ergonomic and comfortable for the babywearer! Baby Carrier Move lets you have your hands free while your baby gets all the closeness they need. Perfect for exploring the world together.
- Is Baby Carrier Move ergonomic for my child?
- Yes! Baby Carrier Move is ergonomic and provides your baby with the correct support for their back, legs and hips. The width of the seat area is adjustable to ensure that your baby is always sitting comfortably. Naturally, you can also adjust the sturdy head and neck support to suit your baby perfectly. It’s also classified as ‘hip-healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, provided you use it according to the instructions.
- Can I use Baby Carrier Move for my newborn baby?
- Yes, you can use Baby Carrier Move for your newborn baby (3.2 kg/ 7 lbs) and no extra infant insert is necessary. Please remember that the leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg (7 and 9 lbs ). Baby Carrier Move then ‘grows’ with your child and can be used up to the age of 15 months (12 kg/ 26 lbs).
- Can I carry my child in the facing-out position with Baby Carrier Move?
- Baby Carrier Move is well suited to carrying in the facing-out position, but please remember that your child should be at least five months old and able to hold their head up unaided when you carry in this position.
- Can I use Baby Carrier Move to carry my child on my back?
- No. If you’re looking for a baby carrier for back carrying, then Baby Carrier One or Baby Carrier One Air will be ideal!
- How is Baby Carrier Move different from your old Baby Carrier Miracle?
- We’re constantly developing and improving our baby carriers. Compared to our discontinued Baby Carrier Miracle, Baby Carrier Move features an improved back support, padded shoulder straps that make longer babywearing sessions more comfortable, and a wider seat area for your baby.
MATERIAL & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Baby Carrier Move in 3D mesh
- 3D mesh is made of 100% polyester, a supersoft, flexible fabric that dries quickly after washing. This is a high-tech, breathable fabric, so it stays pleasantly cool when you’re babywearing. The tactile qualities of our 3D mesh enhance the closeness between you and your baby, and the high quality of the fabric ensures that the baby carrier retains its shape, wash after wash.
- Washing instructions
- Baby Carrier Move is machine washable at 40°C. It should be washed separately and should not be tumble dried. One advantage of our 3D mesh is that it dries really quickly after washing! Please use a mild, eco-certified detergent and strictly follow the dosing instructions. Do not use fabric softener as it impairs the quality of the 3D mesh.
Our product #: 195545