Babycup - Yellow (Set of 4)
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 67126
BABYCUP - YELLOW (SET OF 4)
BABY'S FIRST CUP - Multi-award winning mini open cup recommended by health experts including dentists, orthodontists, and pediatritians for babies and young children. Encourages fine motor skills and sipping, healthy dental and facial development, and offers an easy transition to solid feeding
BABY CUPS FOR WEANING, FEEDING, AND BEYOND - Suitable as a baby and toddler drinking cup, Babycups are ideal for baby led weaning. Great for transitioning from breast to cup or bottle to cup or weaning off the sippy cup, there's no need for any other training cup. Also brilliant for feeding challenges including tongue tie or cleft
OPEN CUPS OFFER MORE CONTROL AND ORAL HEALTH - The American Dentral Association advises to help prevent tooth decay, children should drink from a cup by their first birthday. Open drinking cups allow your child to sip rather than suck. Babycup First Cups are translucent so your child can see inside, and to aid the learning process they are perfectly sized for little hands and mouths. Holds 50 ml/ 1.7 US fl oz
LESS IS MORE - BPA and Phthalates free, Babycups are non toxic and dishwasher and sterilizer safe
ALTERNATIVE USES - Babycup is also useful for a number of different scenarios such as tongue-tie, cleft, bottle refusal or for feeding expressed milk
Babycup Infant Weaning Cup
Baby’s first cup; encourages fine motor skills; translucent so baby can see inside; infant weaning cups 6mths+; also suitable for milk feeding newborn and premature babies (please discuss with your healthcare professional); holds 50ml; non-toxic; made from PP; BPA free; phthalates free.
Cleaning & Sterilisation:
- Before first use, clean the product.
- Clean before each use.
- Always wash the product immediately after use.
- Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water – for best results use a soft cloth, not a brush, and clean thoroughly; or use a dishwasher (top rack only).
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Suitable for steam sterilisers.
Storage & Use:
- Not suitable for hot drinks.
- Not suitable for cooking.
- Do not heat.
- Do not use in a conventional oven or microwave oven. Do not place on hot surfaces.
- Inspect before each use.
- Replace at first sign of damage or wear.
- Do not store, or leave in, direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- Do not allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals; do not store with harsh chemicals or solvents.
- Babycup is an open cup; not suitable for hot contents.
- Always check temperature of contents before serving.