BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air, 3D Mesh - Silver
Recommended Age: 0 months - 3 years
Baby Carrier One Air is a soft and ergonomic babywearing choice that makes it easy for you to give your baby the important closeness that strengthens your parent-child bond from day one.
The flexible fabric lets you both see and feel that you’re carrying your newborn baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve.
- Age range: 0-3 years
- Weight: 3.5-15kg
What’s the difference between Baby Carrier One and One Air?
- These baby carriers share the same features but are made of different materials. Baby Carrier One Air is crafted in an airy 3D mesh and Baby Carrier One is made of a soft cotton blend. Both these materials are soft and flexible, but the cool 3D mesh is a better choice if you easily get hot or live in a warm climate.
Able to vary your babywearing position as your child grows
- Baby Carrier One has two different height positions that make babywearing possible from newborn and up to the age of three. With just a few simple adjustments, you can vary your carrying position from facing in to facing out on your front and carrying on your back. Use the upper height position for newborns (at least 8 lbs/3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the correct position close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Baby Carrier One has a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps that relieve pressure on your back and shoulders, and make it comfortable for you to carry your child from newborn and up to the age of three years. Your baby sits safely and comfortably – while you keep your hands free!
Provide your baby with the correct support
- Baby Carrier One has inbuilt support for a newborn, and adjustable head support that’s easy to adapt to your baby. It’s also classified as ‘hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, provided that it’s used according to the instructions. This means that it gives the correct support to your baby’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important during the first months of life.
4 front and back carrying positions
- Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
Ergonomic leg position
- The wide, fully adjustable seat area ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort
- Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
Pressure-relieving waist belt
- The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good babywearing ergonomics.
Adjustable head support
- The head support protects newborns and gives the correct support until they are able to hold their head up unaided. For older babies, you can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- All materials are kind to your child’s skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and comply with the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products.
- Main fabric: 100% polyester. Waist belt lining: 100% polyester. Leg position zip guard: 100% cotton.
- 3D mesh is made of 100% polyester, a super soft, flexible fabric that dries quickly after washing. This is a high-tech, breathable fabric, so it stays pleasantly cool when you’re babywearing. The tactile qualities of our 3D mesh enhance the closeness between you and your baby, and the high quality of the fabric ensures that the baby carrier retains its shape, wash after wash.
- From newborn to approx. 3 years. Min. 3.5 kg / 53 cm. Max. 15 kg/100 cm. Please note! When you carry your baby facing out, they should be at least 5 months old and weigh no more than 12 kg.
- The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for children between 3.5 and 4.5 kg
- Baby Carrier One Air is machine washable at 40°C. One advantage of our 3D mesh is that it dries super fast! The baby carrier should be washed separately and should not be tumble dried. Do not use fabric softener as it impairs the quality of the 3D mesh.
Tested and safe
- Baby Carrier One Air complies with both European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F2236 and CPSIA 2008 safety standards for baby carriers.
Our Product #: 68621