BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Move, 3D Mesh - Sage Green
Recommended Age: 0 - 15 months
What’s special about Baby Carrier Move?
- Baby Carrier Move is ideal if you want an ergonomic, user-friendly, and flexible baby carrier in the soft 3D mesh. The baby carrier is simple to put on and take off and its two-part design makes it easy to lift out your sleeping child.
Is Baby Carrier Move comfortable to use?
- Yes, this baby carrier has been designed for parents with an active lifestyle: it features back support, a waist belt, and padded shoulder straps. Thus, Baby Carrier Move is ergonomic and comfortable for the babywearer! Baby Carrier Move lets you have your hands free while your baby gets all the closeness they need. Perfect for exploring the world together.
Is Baby Carrier Move ergonomic for my child?
Yes! Baby Carrier Move is ergonomic and provides your baby with the correct support for their back, legs, and hips. The width of the seating area is adjustable to ensure that your baby is always sitting comfortably. Naturally, you can also adjust the sturdy head and neck support to suit your baby perfectly. It’s also classified as ‘hip-healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, provided you use it according to the instructions.
Can I use Baby Carrier Move for my newborn baby?
- Yes, you can use Baby Carrier Move for your newborn baby (3.2 kg/ 7 lbs) and no extra infant insert is necessary. Please remember that the leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg (7 and 9 lbs ). Baby Carrier Move then ‘grows’ with your child and can be used up to the age of 15 months (12 kg/ 26 lbs).
- If you mainly want a baby carrier to use for your newborn, we also suggest Baby Carrier Mini.
Can I carry my child in the facing-out position with Baby Carrier Move?
- Baby Carrier Move is well suited to carrying in the facing-out position, but please remember that your child should be at least five months old and able to hold their head up unaided when you carry in this position.
Can I use Baby Carrier Move to carry my child on my back?
- No. If you’re looking for a baby carrier for back carrying, then Baby Carrier One or Baby Carrier One Air will be ideal!
How is Baby Carrier Move different from your old Baby Carrier Miracle?
- We’re constantly developing and improving our baby carriers. Compared to our discontinued Baby Carrier Miracle, Baby Carrier Move features an improved back support, padded shoulder straps that make longer babywearing sessions more comfortable, and a wider seat area for your baby.
Why should I choose a baby carrier from BABYBJÖRN?
- Because we focus on you and your little one when we develop our baby carriers! This means that they’re safe, comfortable, and easy to use and adjust. They’re also machine washable and can be used for a long time; they have a minimalistic, Scandinavian design and are crafted in materials that feel soft and gentle against your baby’s skin and are safe to taste.
Did you know that our baby carriers have been developed in cooperation with experts?
- We want you to feel safe and secure when you carry your child in a BABYBJÖRN baby carrier. That’s why all of our baby carriers have been developed in cooperation with medical specialists. Our baby carriers are simple to use and hold your child in an upright position that ensures free air passages, free movement for their legs and arms, and good support for their neck and head.
Tested and safe
- Baby Carrier Move complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards for baby carriers.
MATERIAL & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- 3D mesh is made of 100% polyester, a super soft, flexible fabric that dries quickly after washing. This is a high-tech, breathable fabric, so it stays pleasantly cool when you’re babywearing. The tactile qualities of our 3D mesh enhance the closeness between you and your baby, and the high quality of the fabric ensures that the baby carrier retains its shape, wash after wash.
Unique fabrics developed for BABYBJÖRN
- Since fabrics are such an important part of our textile products, we develop the majority of our fabrics in-house. This allows us to assure high and consistent quality and ensure that the fabrics offer the unique properties we require.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
- All fabrics that come in contact with your child’s skin meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they’re kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. So, there’s no need to wash the baby carrier before you start using it.
- Baby Carrier Move is machine washable at 40°C. It should be washed separately and should not be tumble dried. One advantage of our 3D mesh is that it dries really quickly after washing! Please use a mild, eco-certified detergent and strictly follow the dosing instructions. Do not use fabric softener as it impairs the quality of the 3D mesh.
Our Product #: 195543