BabyBjorn Baby Carrier MINI, 3D Mesh - Anthracite
Recommended Age: 0 - 12 months
Baby Carrier Mini is a small baby carrier that is easy to use for short babywearing sessions. It’s a lightweight version of the classic carrier, perfect for the early months when, like all newborns, your baby needs lots of closeness around the clock.
Babywearing helps strengthen the bond with your little one, while you remain hands-free. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the carrier to lift out your sleeping baby. Once your baby has grown a little, you can choose whether to use the facing-in or facing-out position. Your baby should be at least five months old before you use the facing-out position.
Age range: 0-1 year
Weight: Newborn to 11kg
Why should you choose a baby carrier in 3D Mesh?
- Our unique 3D mesh has been specially developed to suit young babies — it’s super soft, flexible, and dries quickly after washing. The 3D mesh gives the baby carrier stability, while the breathable fabric stays pleasantly cool when you’re babywearing. The material is incredibly flexible, which enhances the closeness between you and your baby, and makes it easy for you to see and feel that your baby is being carried in a natural position. It also helps the baby carrier to retain its shape, wash after wash.
Provide your baby with good support
- The soft fabrics gently hug your baby’s back, legs and hips, and provide good support. You can check your newborn’s position and the natural curve of their back through the fabric with your hands. Baby Carrier Mini also offers sturdy and adjustable head support.
Fit your growing baby:
- All BABYBJÖRN Baby Carriers are fully adjustable to fit your growing child. The size adjustment is located on the inside of the seating area, i.e. under the baby’s bottom. You use the double buckle to adapt the baby carrier according to your child’s height.
Able to carry your child in both the facing-in and facing-out position in Baby Carrier Mini
- Please remember that the leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg (7 and 9 lbs ). When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they should be at least five months old and weigh max. 11 kg (24 lbs).
When will your child outgrow Baby Carrier Mini?
- Baby Carrier Mini is suitable until your child is one year old or until they reach a weight of 11 kg (24 lbs) and/or a height of 75 cm ( 29.5 in).
- If you’re looking for a baby carrier that you can use for longer, we suggest Baby Carrier One Cotton.
- All materials are kind to your child’s skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and comply with the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products.
- 3D mesh is made of 100% polyester, a super soft, flexible fabric that dries quickly after washing. This is a high-tech, breathable fabric, so it stays pleasantly cool when you’re babywearing. The tactile qualities of our 3D mesh enhance the closeness between you and your baby, and the high quality of the fabric ensures that the baby carrier retains its shape, wash after wash.
- No matter which material you choose, Baby Carrier Mini is machine washable at 40°C. It should be washed separately and should not be tumble dried. Please use a mild, eco-certified detergent and strictly follow the dosing instructions. If you have a baby carrier in 3D mesh, do not use fabric softener as it will impair the quality of the fabric.
Tested and safe:
- Baby Carrier Mini complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards for baby carriers.
Our product #: 183988